Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Deep Conditioning Process

It was definitely time for a deep conditioning. Lately my hair has become dry and I noticed more shedding then usual so I deep conditioned with Creame of Nature Jojoba & Olive Oil that was in one of my later post. I also mixed in some Extra Virgin Olive Oil just for a little more moisture then let it all sit for about 30 mins.

The Process:

My hair before conditioning, no product, slightly wet
 
 
Shrinkage is a trip!
 
 
 
Once I added the Deep Conditioner and Olive Oil.
 
 
 
Conditioner is really settling in. My little pony.
 
 
 Conditioner all rinsed out. Hair feeling light and soft. I just love my curls.
 
 
 
 
Before I twisted my hair I added my Shea Butter with Extra Virgin Olive Oil that I mixed up. I added through my whole head.
 
 
Now its time to twist! I added Cantu Shea Butter curling cream it smells good and has a nice shine to it. Product added more shrinkage. Don't mind the, "dryness" in my cheeks lol it's an acne medication I've been using I'll do a post on that soon.
 
 
Stretched Hair with product.
 
 
 
Medium size twist complete, all together I counted 30!
 
 
As I'm typing this post my hair is drying.
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment