Sunday, December 2, 2012

Bar tending for Age Of Awarness Banquet!


On Saturday I was invited to bar tend for Age Of Awareness banquet at the Newton White Mansion! It was a good opportunity even though I'm a bar tender for a living for the time being. This was my first time actually bar tending for an event and I made me a little money as well. I'm actually considering making some business cards because while I was bar tending a young lady asked if I would mind bar tending for her college graduation party, and of course I said yes! I've been asked to do parties before so why not get me some cards that way whenever I'm asked I can make it official. The banquet turned out amazing and it was free of charge, Age of Awareness is a non-profit organization so all the food, drinks, and decorations were donated for the special occasion which was a blessing. Along with good music came tables set with hand made jewelry, hand bags, paintings, African string art, and so much more straight from Ghana so everyone could purchase something! So you know I had to take a look around.



I'm almost out of this Shea Butter I should have brought some while I was there.
 

 
These are the items I brought and I love them already!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment