Monday, November 26, 2012

Women Changing Others

 
 
Often times I'm guilty of wanting to change people (what gives me the right) when I myself have things that I need to work on to become a better person for myself and others. As women we want the best for people that we care for and love, but to make someone into your image of perfect is not okay nor realistic and its selfish. Everyday I'm working on myself learning from my own experiences and others to be the person that God sees in me. Change does not happen over night and as women we can only guide with positivity others into changing for the better, it is not up to us to change someone whether is mentally, physically, or financially. People are their own and growth must start within themselves.
 
 
Got these inspiring words from...
 
 
 
Visit her!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment