Monday, November 19, 2012

Lyfe Jennings In DC

 

On Saturday I went to go see Lyfe Jennings at the Howard Theatre in DC! Let me tell you... THIS MAN put on a show, not only did he have a beautiful voice with crazy range for a guy, but he was funny, chill and so personable with his audience. His opening acts where on point as well, Crystal Nicole known for writing top songs for Monica, Rhianna, Beyonce and really the list could go on was amazing. Her voice gave me goose bumps! I've been wanting to go to a concert so this was right on time. My friend surprised me and wouldn't tell me where we were going for a whole week! The show started at 8 and I made sure I enjoyed myself.
 



The stripes were definitely not intentional lol

2 comments:

  1. You are gorgeous! I love your high bun and fit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! I love wearing my bun, protective styling plus its cute.

    ReplyDelete