Saturday, September 8, 2012

InSight

I've captured pictures of a broken mirror,
shattered by ones own image, but never like this. 
Tried to put the pieces together and everything was a failed miss.
Then again it's not what you think
trying to put pieces that just wouldn't fit 
it was just the realization that it was more to the 
puzzle that he just wouldn't get. 
Be sad for awhile just don't stay there to long, 
let your thought express what you really feel just don't say what your heart says is wrong.
There were always circumstances that would keep him from the truth, 
addicted to a story with no plot just a circle to reveal ones truth. 
I could never really know what every person feels and thinks 
how they come to conclusions with failing to think... 
then it sets in, I have my own thoughts to supervise who am I to decide 
I'm just as imperfect as anyone else who tried to try.

+ Cay

No comments:

Post a Comment