Sunday, November 4, 2012

Natural Hair: BLOWOUT

So I decided to blowout my hair yesterday for the second time since becoming natural and I'm excited to know my hair is doing well and growing since I clipped my ends (it makes such a difference) Before I blow dried my hair I did a egg, honey, and Shea butter deep condition let that sit for 30 min. then rinsed and did a deep condition for 20 min. with Cream of Natures Jojoba & Olive Oil treatment.

MIX
  • 2 eggs
  • 1 tablespoon honey
  • 2 tablespoons Shea butter(melted)

BENEFITS
Eggs: Are protein for your hair leaving your hair strengthened, preventing breakage and making your hair shiny with volume.

Honey: Contains fructose and glucose that help nourish the hair and retain moisture providing hydration. Also good for an itchy scalp.

Shea butter: Softer, smoother, manageable hair, great for moisturizing and promoting hair growth. Shea Butter can help with color treated hair, and dry and damaged hair.

Eggs, honey, and Shea Butter can also be used as a face mask!

No comments:

Post a Comment